Olay Natural White Light All in One Fairness Day Cream - Review
Notice your skin becomes dry and dense in color even if you're pregnant or not. Fine lines around key areas such as eyes and mouth are already visible. Wrinkles starts to form.
I'll be 38 this year, and being in my late 30's I've already gone through the loosening of my skin tone, the puffiness around my eyes, the dullness of my skin complexion, and also experience weight changes.
FOR 30's something skin we need more moisturizer to prevent our face from wrinkles. Upgrade our beauty skin care regimen into something more hydrating, light and with non-greasy formula.
OLAY NATURAL WHITE LIGHT DAY CREAM
|PHp79 size: 20g|
Also available in 40g pack sizes and a 7.5gm sachet
- Vitamin B3 or Niacin or Niacinamide is a water soluble ingredient that helps to prevent skin from losing water content and to stimulate circulation of the skin. And from the recent studies, it also improves the appearance of wrinkles and skin discoloration or dullness of skin tone, reduces redness and improves skin elasticity.
- PRO B5 acts as a skin moisturizer, keeping the skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and a skin-conditioning. It is essential for the maintenance of a healthy skin.
- PLUS+++++++ UV Sunscreen Ingredients that protect skin from harmful UV rays.
Use TWICE DAILY after cleansing your face and neck. Just apply a small amount all over face and neck.
Gently massage circularly in motion.
- It moisturizes the skin well.
- It lighten tone in regular usage.
- Very light and non-greasy.
- Smells good, it's smells like a peanut.
- Good for combination skin type.
- It can be use as a face primer.
- Very affordable. You can buy it in your favorite sari-sari store for a 7.5gm sachet
- 20g tube, very handy.
- SPF is not indicated in the package.
- Not good for very oily skin.
I know that there is no product that can stop our skin ageing but we have this product that can visibly improve our skin looks.
Using the product for almost two years now and I love the result. And I super agree with the other Olay users, that this is EFFECTIVELY OLAY!
*I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*